Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OCTOBER 2008


*************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************
*******
ALL ABOARD THE GOOD RELATION-SHIP!!


Oh what a wonderful feeling it is to see the return of the best ladies and gentlemen on the planet! The FixYaFace Inner Beauty/Outer Wellness Blogazine is always honored by your viewing and writings. Let's keep the goodness circulating and aim to minimize everything else. FYF is the place to get it and go! And those that 'get' it are like-minded people that share a belief in their present and future selves. As your day goes along, if someone ever tells you "NO you can't do it" or you won't make it---come here to FYF and remember why they are wrong. You ARE doing it! You ARE making it! A much higher power than us, our personal goals and inner strengths says YES. Remember with good fruits, inspirational phrases, at-home spa products, 3 minute meditation or by interviews of folks that can relate.

We can relate to each others struggles then victory, rain then sun shower, doubt then power, mental workout then strength. As we connect, let's consider our upbeat outlook to be exclusive and precious. We're on the same ship and can relate to each other's individual passion for this lifetime. I'm very glad to be on this relation-ship with you. You are not alone. All aboard! Look left, look right..somewhere.. somehow..right now.. you are appreciated. Please take what I say personal, because YOU deserve it! Deserve to rejuvenate your spirit and smile deep inside knowing that this is only the beginning of your better tomorrow with people that only love you. Naysayers are not on deck and negative energy didn't have a ticket to get on this relation-ship. Some get sea sick, some stay at the buffet too long but we all acquire the peaceful sound of the perfect wave. YOUR experiences can be that wave. As the Isley Brothers tune goes,"Nothing but smooth sailing tonight". Abilities are our life jackets. As we still persevere past a loss, faith can be our life boat. YAAY YOU! No judgment on this vessel called life that we share. Just congrats on your journey thus far:) Have a wonderful October.

It's always pleasure to see you here at FYF:
) At some point you have to smile about it. So have fun! Have faith! And FIX YA FACE!

Exercises Of The Month:
1. Visualize your victory and KEEP GOING!
2. BE on healthy relation-ships at home, work and play
3. Be still, THINK of someone/something/somewhere that makes you smile-atleast once a day-then go!

A wonderful friend of mines sent me a note today. I wanted to share her testimony I call:

BENITA'S BLESSING

Surviving a ANEURISM… 1 Year Later

It was one year ago today I suffered a "Brain Bleed"... Aneurism. The day started out as any other normal day but by-far ended with me in Cornell Hospital with a tube draining blood and fluid from my brain.

So... one year later my life has changed to say the lease. You never fully understand the journey your to go through when your faced with something so life altering. I've been challenged with things I as a believer thought I couldn't possibly face. "I was Raised up", "I'm a Miracle", "I'm Healed" all the things we say but deep down inside I was still in a coma!! I was in a semi-conscience state... I was dealing with short-term memory loss...can you understand what that's like not remembering things from just moments or a day ago. I was dealing with depression...and "SAINTS" yes we do get depressed!!! I didn't understand, why me??? In my mind I was less of a women, wife, mother and friend... never-mind "the Evangelist" I even started preaching harder, traveling further, going deeper...when all the while my husband/friend kept saying to me "you got to take it easy", "slow down", "this is a process", "I don't think you realize what you've been through" "don't do too much", YOU NEED TO REST!!! But I didn't listen... was I being governed by GOD or myself???

So it all began to break for me in Aug... my life changed drastically, I faced the fact that I was depressed (at times), I realized my relationships were not 100%, my communication with everyone got short, and as my husband would put it I wanted a "Pity-Party". I didn't know when or where I would "GET IT BACK", but I knew that's what I had to do... I had to take my mind off the "church" and the people and put it on the one and only my Redeemer, Healer, Mind- Regulator, Savior. God said "I will keep your mind in perfect peace, who's mind is stayed on Me" I had to get to a place where I could do only one thing and that was see GOD.

I want you to know, who ever will read this.... God is the same yesterday.. today.. and forever... no matter what you go through He is still the Same GOD!!!! No matter how challenging the test. We must learn to tap into our source which is the higher power "GOD", not to be beaten... but to beat it.... Not to allow the adversary to get any victory. The Victory is in you or YOU wouldn't be tempted with the test. A teacher never test the students till he feels they got enough information to get through it!!! God will never give us more than we can bare, now that's a tough statement to adapt but I believe it to be true...He just want to see how we will use the tools or information we already have and possess. Be encouraged to go through, that's the only way you'll get through! One song writer say's " Speak over your-self, Encourage your-self in the Lord"! Another : "In my feelings of despair , holding on to Your Word.. Your always there....When guilt won't set me free, you let me know You died for me on Calvary"...

We can make it ...It will get better, SOON!! B Blessed


********************

IN FYF THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:

SARAH McCOLGAN

and

EBOYNE JACKSON

As we proceed be the change we want to see and mainly see the goodness as we interact---so that gesture is returned to us ten fold. Creating a feeling of... BETTER!! Two Brave Evolving Thoughtful Talented Enthusiastic Real beautiful ladies strengthened by their unique paths of choice. These paths unfold to great things as they are focused on being blessed, as well as staying strong everyday. Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey's thus far.

MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND OF THE MONTH has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST area is dedicated to simple but very important information this month. If you have expertise, information or tips to share on a wonderful topic, please write us. We welcome that positive energy.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know.



**************************************************************
**************************************************************


OCTOBER is
Global Diversity Month and Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Wednesday October 1, 2008


KIWI KOOLNESS

The New Fruit Of The Month is the Kiwi. The kiwi contains, but not limited to, potassium (helps with waste elimination), Vitamin C (aims to pause wheezing, promotes better respiratory health), copper (promotes healthy blood sugar levels) and Vitamin A (helps prevent viral infections, maintain eyesight health). The kiwi is a great source of antioxidants and fiber. As always, take inventory of your unique dietary needs to enhance your healthy methods of maintaining that enjoyable life of yours. Small additions can help to subtract the bigger worries.

*******************


Kiwi Ideas

I made Kiwi Squares 2 times this year (and maybe again for the winter holidays). Bowl #1-I mixed some chopped, peeled kiwi into a bowl with a cup of white flour with 3 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 eggs, a egg white, 1/4 cup whole milk and 1/4 2% milk. Bowl #2-I stirred 1/2 whole flour, 1/2 cornmeal, 3/4 white sugar with1/2 vegetable oil and 2 pinches of cinnamon. While the oven was preheating at 450, I continued to stir Bowl #2. Once preheated, I poured Bowl #2 into Bowl #1 and poured the entire mixture in a greased square baking dish. Baked for 20 minutes, cut in tiny squares, cooled and served.

(Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.)


As per About.com, Copyright, 2008, Recipe courtesy of Peggy Trowbridge Filippone,
All Rights Reserved
KIWIFRUIT CHUTNEY

Cook Time: 1 hour

Ingredients:

  • 2 pounds kiwifruit, peeled and sliced. 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
  • 2 bananas, peeled and chopped. 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
  • 3 sweet onions, chopped fine. 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
  • Grated zest of 1 lemon. 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • Juice of 3 lemons. 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 cup raisins. 1 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1 Tablespoon kosher salt. 1 cup white vinegar

Preparation:

Place kiwi, bananas, sweet onions, lemon zest, lemon juice, raisins, brown sugar, ginger, cayenne pepper, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, salt, and white vinegar into a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer uncovered about 1 hour until thickened. Pour into dry, sterilized canning jars and process according to manufacturer's directions. Yield: about 4 cups

(Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.)


************************************************************
************************************************************

MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND OF THE MONTH
Whitening Expressions, Extreme Herbal Mint Liquid Gel by CREST




is the cutest thing that actually works for my smile regimen. I am a brush-a-holic to say the least so the herbal minty gel scent was a delightful addition to the serious business of at home oral care. It isn't intrusive and brought on a renewed tingle after each use. If you try this, feel free to let us know. Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.






*****************************************************************************



*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes
SARAH McCOLGAN
(NEW JERSEY)



1. What keeps you feeling beautiful with a positive outlook? If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be? What is the color of clothing that you would most likely wear to feel vibrant this spring? Im lucky to have the most amazing friends and family, they keep me feeling beautiful. Staying creative in my career keeps the positive outlook. The song would be a mix of Nightmares on Wax "You Wish" for my soulful and mellow side, and Kanye West "Touch the Sky" for my hustle and ambition. Id love to say im going to be wearing bright vibrant colors this summer, but Ill probably keep it clean with the summer whites.

2. At what point in your life, did YOU know that being a Photographer would be in your future? My first experience with photography was when I was 16 in high school, I would spend hours in the darkroom. I knew when I landed my first photography job at a newspaper at 19 that this was it. I havent had another job since. For a while my family and friends would say "When is she going to get a real job?" After they saw my first billboard they stopped asking!

3. Tell us about THE GALLERY OF NEW JERSEY (
http://www.heartgallerynj.com/) The heart gallery of NJ is a project I worked on in 2007. Its an organization dedicated to raising awareness about foster children in NJ. They call upon a select group of Photographers to capture portraits of the children hoping to show his/her individuality and spirit. The portraits are then exhibited throughout NJ with the hopes that potential families will be moved to adoption. Its an amazing program, the children I worked with were incredible, and I was honored to be asked to participate.

4. With your successful experiences (working with Americas Next Top Model, Pepsi, Macy's, Marie Claire, Seventeen) allowing you to connect with people around the globe, what are some of your day to day activities? My days range from shoot production, (phone calls, lunch and dinner meetings, creative discussions) to actual shoot days, and then post production days, (retouching, invoicing, paperwork) Im fortunate to have a flexible schedule so I can get my beach and shopping days in as well. Im lucky to be in New York where there are always opportunities for networking, and parties every night of the week, so I do alot of that as well.

5. What are you most proud of that you've done? The heart gallery project was one of the most fulfilling projects ive worked on.

6. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? Travel. I love to travel, and try to do so as much as possible. Ive been to several countries in Europe, Central America and all throughout the States and Caribbean. South America is next on my list.

7. One thing on My life List is to publish a coffee table book at some point. Maybe to accompany a Gallery Show.

8. What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world? My parents are as real as they get. My friends are pretty good at crushing my ego as well!

9. What are 2 qualities that you prefer in a mate at this point in your life? Ambition and Honesty. Im a very strong independent person, and my career takes alot of my time so i need a man who can stand next to me without being intimidated by that. Honesty is a must, no one likes a liar!

10. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice and what was it? "Fake it till you make it, kid." Benny Wingert. 1998. After I landed my first job as a photojournalist, I was really brand new to the game and had no idea what I was doing! This business is about talent, but also about appearances, and you need to be confident no matter what level youre at or people will eat you alive. This advice was crucial for me when I was first starting out. Over time you gain the experience you need and "faking it" no longer applies.

11. What piece of
business advice would you like to share? Stay focused, keep hustling, shoot, shoot and then shoot more, there is always a line of people ready to take your place.

12. Fresh Juice, Iced Latte or Sparkling Apple Cider? Iced Lattes, my assistants know its not cool if I havent had my Latte in the morning! Ive actually overheard them saying "She hasnt had coffee, has she?" Its a must. Chocolate Cake, Cheesecake or Crumbcake? Red velvet cake is my favorite, but I love Chocolate too.. Low Heel, High Heel or No Heel? Ill sneakers when shooting, heels when im out partying. Once an assistant showed up on her first day with 4 inch heels on. She mustve been mistaken about what a photo assistant does, because within the first 5 minutes I needed her to climb ladders and lift equipment. Needless to say she had to lose the heels.

13. What word would best describe you right now? Strong.



**************************************************************



A Beautiful Mind welcomes
EBOYNE JACKSON (CONNECTICUT)



  1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be? Why? Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax? If so what part of the day/how long? personality is like a whirlwind, so there are so many songs that reflect my vibe. But the one in particular that comes to mind is Ne-Yo's "Miss Independent." This song describes a woman who is in control; it's about a woman who knows who she is. The woman that Ne-yo sings about is a woman who "wants you, but don't need you." That's me, Miss Independent. "Cuz she walk like the boss, talk like the boss," that song is so fitting for me right now-- I am all about being assertive and staying true to my own "integrity." As far as meditation, I pray daily! It's the only way to make it through! Without God, there is no life. People who don't take the time to spend with the Father are truly not living at all. For me, prayer has no beginning or ending, it's a constant. Whether you are on the bus or at work; a prayer, even the subtlest conversation with the Father, is key.
  1. Tell us about EBOYNEJACKSON.BLOGSPOT.COM and what prompted you to create the outlet? Eboynejackson.blogspot.com, is a manifestation of creativity, it's all about things that are "fabulous." If you want to know the latest and greatest in fashion, music, celebrity lifestyle, spirituality, or politics, then you visit my blog, "Ms. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." The blog, "Ms. Lifestyles," was another way to brand myself. First and foremost, I am a writer; I eat, breathe and dream words. I wanted an outlet with which to showcase my interview features; as a journlaist, I wanted to have an online portfolio, so the blog was the perfect outlet with which to do that. If you log onto the blog, there are interviews with Ne-Yo, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, Juelz Santana, Angie Martinez, Martha Munizzi, the Heavy Weights, and more. Not to mention, I love to talk, so blogging only seemed natural. Basically, I infused my love for journalism with my love for fashion and entertainment, and my baby was born. The blog is still in the beginning stages, eventually it's going to merge into an online store, (I am working on my first book and a clothing line with Anna L. Sparkman.) Soon, there will be different sections on the blog for exclusive celebrity interviews, style advice, my talk show, a spirit room, a place to build a bridge of encouragement, in addition to the blogging and such. The blog is going to expand into so much more, it's definitely going to surpass what it is now.
  1. What part of your life's journey lead you on your path to Journalism? After graduating with a degree in English, and a minor in Communications, I was at a crossroads. I knew that my heart wasn't really into teaching, and I wanted to write. I truly believe that my life's journey lead me to journalism the day I attended Ne-yo's birthday party last year at the Tribeca Rooftop. I attended the party with a close industry friend of mine, and I was just so drawn to the press pool. I was supposed to be attending the party as a guest, and ended up mingling with the press, taking pictures, and interviewing the celebrities! (Laughs) And that's when I just knew I wanted to be a journalist.
  1. With your successful experiences (such as being the host of The Eboyne Show, a correspondent for the Telegraph, New England's award-winning newspaper, and Parle' Magazine) allowing you to connect with people across the globe, what are some of your day to day activities? What EXCITES you about any ONE of your day to day activities? God has blessed me with so many opportunities, in such a short amount of time, 10 months, God has opened the doorway for me to have my own entertainment insert within a youth publication, a public access television show, as well as multiple correspondent positions within the Telegraph, Encore, Parle' Magazine, Higher Rock Magazine, Fusion, and Street Confinement Magazine, just to name a few. Writing for all of these various publications, has afforded me the opportunity to meet so many amazing people! My day-to-day activities range from traveling to conduct interviews, (I practically live in New York,) to conducting phone interviews, attending celebrity parties and various industry events. I think the one thing that excites me about my day-to-day activities is attending the industry events; there a lot of networking goes on. I love that. I am a "people" person, and I love meeting new people, making invaluable connections, and spreading a word of encouragement, a testimony of "God's goodness" along the way!
  1. What do you do for fun?Shop! (Laughs) On my down time, I also love spending time with those who are closest to me. I have wonderful family and friends; I truly have a great support system. I am a "home body" because I am always on the go, it's nice to have time to settle in at home and just "unwind," no phone, no interruptions, just relaxing with God in the quiet, and curling up with a good book. What new fun thing would you like to try? A fun thing I have to try before I leave this earth: hands down, I have to go scuba diving! I think it has got to be the scariest, coolest, yet mind-exhilarating thing!
  1. One thing On My Life List...Now that's hard. There isn't just one thing that I'd like to do in my lifetime that I haven't done yet, there are several. I want to establish myself as a complete entity, as a brand. I want to have my hand in multiple projects. Currently, fashion consignor, Anna L. Sparkman, and I are in the beginning stages of birthing a clothing line. This clothing line is going to be innovative, eclectic, and fresh. We are going to have something for everyone, for plus size, curvy, petite! This clothing line is going to be fierce! Expect couture, urban, and euro trends with an amazing fit. I am also working on my first book, (which will be a tribute to God and His magnanimous style.) This book will make women stand up and solute the Creator, not just Gucci and Prada! (Laughs) I also want to establish myself as a talk show host, right now I am in negotiations with a few shows, and who knows, maybe one day, drop and album. I also want to travel to Israel and Africa, and get heavily involved in ministry and support organizations that I believe in. The sky's the limit, so why settle for just one thing if God has given you multiple gifts? It's all about completing each task, and doing it well.
  1. What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world? God! Without God I'd be all over the place, he definitely keeps me in check, keeps things in prospective for me. I also have to credit my family, my Nana, who is my best friend, and my mom, my sisters and my brother; they all keep me "level headed." Because of all the positive people I have around me, I realize more and more everyday that my career does not make me who I am. It's my love for God that stands when the world is going crazy and nothing's "certain." God is what I cling to at the end of the day.
  1. What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about your mate at this point in your life? That's a good question! (Pauses) Well, I haven't been in many relationships, but my last one made me realize things that I respect in a man. I respect a man who is all "about his Father's business," meaning a man who acknowledges, and puts God first in all that he does. I respect a man who knows how to hold on to his integrity, but at the same time, knows how to be "gentle." Gentle with my heart, my love, my feelings, and my "time." My last relationship made me realize that I can, and will have it all.
  1. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? My nana gave me a good piece of advice early on. 'She told me to keep God first; a statement so simple will carry you through a lifetime.' That affirmation has led me to approach things differently in life, instead of getting caught up in esteeming the "flesh," I remember the immense importance of being "a woman of God first, a woman of Ambition Second!" Currently, I am co-hosting an ambitious, new entertainment television show. {Due to confidentiality, I can not disclose anything just yet.} Let's just say, I came out of filming for day one with a sense of assurance that this show is going to jump off on a major network! Things are taking off- I was always knocking at publicist's doors to get exclusive invites to cover celebrity parties, events, and award shows.... Now I am starting to receive a lot of invites from some well-respected publicists to cover major red carpet events and after parties. Its such a blessing-- not to mention all of the free designer duds I receive to rock on the red carpet-- shout out to my girls at La Di Designs, for the beautiful, customized Swarovski crystal jewelry!

  1. What piece of business advice would you like to share? Being that I am in the very beginning stages of business myself, one piece of advice I would give is to know yourself. Know the image you want to project, stay true to God and yourself, ignore the negative, timid voice that says, "I can't do it!" Just hit it, quit it, and go! (Laughs) You can't please everyone, but if there are one or two that are pleased, then you're doing well. In the industry, or any business you are in, you must work and work hard, but at the same time, set your own pace. When things get hectic or too overwhelming, be still, and wait for God to redirect you.
  1. Brownstone, Town House OR Condominium? Neither! I am kicking it in an apartment right now! (Laughs) In three years, I'll upgrade to a condo or a house! Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin OR Fig Newton?Definitely, chocolate chip! Now the last question is tricky, can I say both? Good Food, Good Sleep OR Good Book?Good food and a good book, these two I love!
  1. What word would best describe you right now? Blessed! God is just beginning to touch the surface, I move when He moves. I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to kick off my stilettos, and throw on a pair of Pastry's, 'cause God's about to run. . . And I gotta keep up!

*************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************


BE MY GUEST:

Sites that discuss immediate voter registration:

RockTheVote.com

OCTOBER 6th is the deadline many places.
Find the deadline for VOTER registration in your state at:



FYF HONORS:
Every Voter In America. Today you are a purposeful and positive influence on your own Tommorow. Congratulations on your journey and abilities thus far.
KEEP GOING!

********************************************************************************

MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FINDS
presents
The 100% Certified Organic Solution to skincare

*****WIN IT! TRY IT! TELL IT!*****
FixYaFace.Blogspot.com is randomly giving away
JUICE BEAUTY Organic Sample Sets.





*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
SHE DID IT!!
****************

***********************

HONORS:

VANESSA CORE

On having already raised funds and awareness towards Breast Cancer research and for also

participating in the statewide Making Strides NY Walk-A-Thon

Sunday OCTOBER 19th, 2008. Find a Making Strides in YOUR state here

To donate or participate on her team,please contact:

SaveAGeneration@gmail.com


*************************

HONORS:

ANDREA "SEELAH" DOWNES,
Yoga Guru/Editor of www.DoRightForYourself.Org
in conjunction with
www.MomentumEducation.com





On the FRIDAY OCTOBER 17th, 2008 fundraiser to partially renovate
Brooklyn Bureaus Transitional Living Community, Womens Shelter of New York.


To donate or volunteer, please contact:

DoRightForYourself.org@gmail.com


*************************

HONORS:

As per the site, "Step Up Women's Network is a national non-profit membership organization dedicated to strengthening community resources for women and girls. Through teen empowerment programs for underserved girls, women's health education and advocacy, professional mentorship and social networking opportunities... "

www.suwn.org


**************************
HONORS:

OSAYAMEN ASEMOTA


On the creation of many impactful production events that effect change,
diversity and financial progression. Her latest being:


A night with Motivational Speaker, J Sakiya Sandifer


rsvp@thegiftagency.com




*********************

HONORS:

TONYA LEWIS, Founding President
along with YVETTE McPHERSON &
NAKIA HICKS for the

"nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering youth by promoting education and positive decision making"


STAY IN SCHOOL CONCERT

at New York's Manhattan Center, Tuesday OCTOBER 28th, 2008. 311 W 34th Street 3pm-6pm

To donate, support or attend, please utilize the contacts below:

www.e4ea.org

718 385 3133 OR 347 423 2692

nakia.hicks@gmail.com


*********************

HONORS:

Entrepreneur and Corp. Rep, SHALENA BRATCHER

On her highly recommended online self-service portal, travel agency. Timeless Tales Travel

TimeTalesTravel@gmail.com


**************************

HONORS:

On their Nationwide opening of WEEN's "Pink Suite"

Dynamic hosts and experts will share insight, amusing stories, advice, among plenty of other valuable experiences

every Wednesday night at 9pm-10pm (Eastern Standard Time). Log on to www.blogtalkradio.com/WEENRadio to listen.

Connect by calling the Pink line: 646-649-1172


********************

HONORS:

DJ DIMEPIECE (Ohio)
of 101.1 The Wiz/Sirius Radio/Core DJ's



On being awarded the 2008 "FEMALE DJ OF THE YEAR" Award

courtesy of the GLOBAL MIXX Retreat & Awards Ceremony in Chicago, Illinois.

DjDimepiece.com


*********************


HONORS:

BETJ's TV Host /Author, ABIOLA ABRAMS

On having covered the Second Annual Fashion Week in Guyana,

releasing her novel DARE and creating diverse dialog at www.TheGoddessFactory.com


*********************

HONORS:

PINK



OCTOBER 2008


**********************************************************


HONORS:

The New Business Owners of Albuquerque, New Mexico and Bloomington, Illinois


******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born



Momma Dee-10/5
Renee Neufville 10/05
Rhonda Kay-10/07
J Depen-10/10
Marshetee L-10/10
Benita McNealy-10/17
Stephanie Kile-10/18
Rachel L-10/21
Geita McLasse- 10/21
Johnna D-10/21
Vanessa Core-10/27
Helen Johnson-10/27
Kim Liut-10/29
Sonya S-10/29
Tyler Sharee 10/29
Melissa Young- 10/30
Rachel L.-10/30
Rita Cruz-10/30
Maria Santiago-10/30





To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! Write us at TheFixYaFaceBlogazine@gmail.com

No comments: